U. S. Military Veterans Can Legally Carry A Concealed Pistol In 27 States

If you wore any uniform in any branch of the U.S. Military, you can be authorized to carry a concealed pistol in 1/2 of the United States.  You do not have to complete any course.   It does not matter what state you live in, what uniform you wore, or how long you have been discharged.  You only have to be able to complete these elements:

                                                                               *  Pass a criminal background investigation. 
                                                                               *  Supply a copy of your DD-214 showing you were discharged under 'honorable' status. 
                                                                               *  Supply a passport photo for the license. 
                                                                               *  Pay a five (5) year license fee of $ 117.00.

That is all there is to this process
The total process is done by mail. 
All the information you need is in this publication.  Read it our print it. It is a PDF file

If you can't find your  DD-214, this publication will tell you how to obtain a duplicate at no cost to you.  Everything you need to know is in this publication.  It even includes all the states you will be legal to carry a concealed pistol into with the codes & restrictions in each of these states.

No matter when you served, what uniform you wore, what state you currently reside, or how old you are, as long as you can hold a pistol and complete the elements above, you will be issued this license. If you are still on active duty, this publication will tell you what to do also.  This publication is 'free' to any U.S. Military Veteran or active U.S. Military Soldier.  Thank you all for your service.  Click on the Eagle below to access the PDF file.

© 2008