Updated on June 22, 2012
On June 5, 2012, there were 363,499
active handgun permits. This is a large number. What money has been generated by these handgun permits? Lets look at some areas.
- The average handgun permit course fee is $ 75.00 state wide. Using this number, and the active handgun permits, here is what has been generated: $ 75.00 X 363,499 = $ 27,262,425
- Ever one of these people paid $ 115 for their handgun permit. $ 115.00 X 363,499 = $ 41,802,385
- Most people bought a pistol to carry. Lets use an average of $450 for the pistol cost: $450 X 363,499 = $163,574,550
- Most bought a box of ammo for about $ 20.00: $ 20 X 363,499 =$ 7,269,980
- The majority of these people will renew their handgun permit one time: $ 50.00 X 363,499= $18,174,950
You can send us comments by clicking comments below.
We have to use email so we can spot bad language, and non-humans.Your commens will be posted below. Thanks.
____________________________________________________I wrote this publication so TN Handgun Permit Holders would be able to refer to this publication for Tennessee laws, states that honor the TN Handgun Permit and their laws that affect us, and more.
Legally Armed Cap